[Ocfs-devel] Re: [Ocfs-users] Disappointing IMPORT Performance Using 9i RAC with OCFS on Linux

Wim Coekaerts wim.coekaerts at oracle.com
Fri Nov 21 19:41:35 CST 2003

well, you should compare it with rhas21 isntead of rh8

one thing the rhas21 kernel wasn't good at was io grouping, it submitted
really small io's seperately.

which kernel is this e.25 ?

are you doing loads in parallel on 2 nodes or just a single node and you
just have 2 running ?

you should download the aio patch and try with aio enabled.
lemme dig up the oracle patch you can grab

Wim