[fedfs-utils] Test plan for upstream fedfs-utils 0.10

Chuck Lever chuck.lever at oracle.com
Wed Nov 20 09:53:58 PST 2013

On Nov 11, 2013, at 12:48 PM, Chuck Lever <chuck.lever at oracle.com> wrote:

> Hi-
>
> I've started to compose a high-level test plan for upstream fedfs-utils 0.10.
>
>  http://wiki.linux-nfs.org/wiki/index.php/FedFsTestPlan0.10
>
> Maybe this is something that could be adopted for distributions, but I'm not familiar with distribution QA/QE requirements.
>
> Help?

<snark>The silence suggests to me that the test plan is perfect and is exactly what everyone needs.  You're welcome.</snark>  ;-)

I've added more to

  http://wiki.linux-nfs.org/wiki/index.php/FedFsUtilsDocs

Including a link to the new fedfs-utils Project Tracker, the fedfs-utils patchworks page, a Package Support schedule, links to test plans, and various recipes for git and packaging chores.

--
Chuck Lever
chuck[dot]lever[at]oracle[dot]com