[fedfs-utils] missing fedfs-utils-server RPM dependency?

Chuck Lever chuck.lever at oracle.com
Tue Feb 12 10:03:54 PST 2013

Hi Ian-

I installed the fedfs-utils-server RPM and discovered that it does not pull in fedfs-utils-lib.  Should it?  Or do I misunderstand the intent of fedfs-utils-server?  Is that for installing only rpc.fedfsd?

Also, if you're already mucking about in the SPEC file to address bugzilla 889174, could you update the Source URL to point to the correct tarball location:

  http://git.linux-nfs.org/?p=cel/fedfs-releases.git;a=summary

And the project webpage (listed by "yum info") should be:

  http://wiki.linux-nfs.org/wiki/index.php/FedFsUtilsProject

--
Chuck Lever
chuck[dot]lever[at]oracle[dot]com