[El-errata] ELSA-2023-0203 Moderate: Oracle Linux 7 java-1.8.0-openjdk security and bug fix update (aarch64)
Errata Announcements for Oracle Linux
el-errata at oss.oracle.com
Tue Jan 24 18:44:06 UTC 2023
Oracle Linux Security Advisory ELSA-2023-0203
The following updated rpms for Oracle Linux 7 have been uploaded to the Unbreakable Linux Network:
Description of changes:
- Update to shenandoah-jdk8u352-b08 (GA)
- Update release notes for shenandoah-8u352-b08.
- Fix broken links and missing release notes in older releases.
- Drop RH1163501 patch which is not upstream or in 11, 17 & 19 packages and seems obsolete
- Patch was broken by inclusion of "JDK-8293554: Enhanced DH Key Exchanges"
- Patch was added for a specific corner case of a 4096-bit DH key on a Fedora host that no longer exists
- Fedora now appears to be using RSA and the JDK now supports ECC in preference to large DH keys
- Resolves: rhbz#2160111
- Update to shenandoah-jdk8u362-b07 (EA)
- Update release notes for shenandoah-8u362-b07.
- Switch to EA mode for 8u362 pre-release builds.
- Require tzdata 2022g due to inclusion of JDK-8296108, JDK-8296715 & JDK-8297804
- Drop tzdata patches for 2022d & 2022e (JDK-8294357 & JDK-8295173) which are now upstream
- Update TestTranslations.java to test the new America/Ciudad_Juarez zone
- Resolves: rhbz#2150191
More information about the El-errata