[El-errata] ELBA-2022-6138 Oracle Linux 7 tzdata bug fix and enhancement update
Errata Announcements for Oracle Linux
el-errata at oss.oracle.com
Wed Aug 24 01:13:35 UTC 2022
Oracle Linux Bug Fix Advisory ELBA-2022-6138
The following updated rpms for Oracle Linux 7 have been uploaded to the Unbreakable Linux Network:
Description of changes:
- Rebase to tzdata-2022c - supersedes tzdata-2022b
- Add a work-around for an awk bug in FreeBSD, macOS, etc.
- Improve tzselect with respect to intercontinental Zones.
- Rebase to tzdata-2022b
- Chile transitions to DST on 2022-09-11, not 2022-09-04
- 'make install' now defaults LOCALTIME to Factory rather than GMT
- More zones that are the same since 1970 have been moved to backzone.
- Include patch for awk workaround.
More information about the El-errata