[El-errata] ELBA-2020-4282 Oracle Linux 7 tzdata enhancement update
Errata Announcements for Oracle Linux
el-errata at oss.oracle.com
Tue Oct 20 16:33:35 PDT 2020
Oracle Linux Bug Fix Advisory ELBA-2020-4282
The following updated rpms for Oracle Linux 7 have been uploaded to the
Unbreakable Linux Network:
Description of changes:
- Include the upstream patch to support pacificnew for java tzupdater.
- Set POSIXRULES macro to continue installing posixrules file.
- Need to rebuild, bump the release.
- Rebase to tzdata-2020b
- Yukon timezones represented by America/Whitehorse and
America/Dawson will change time zone rules from -08/-07 to
permanent -07 on 2020-11-01, not on 2020-03-08 as 2020a had it.
- The most recent winter(+08)/summer(+11) transition for Casey Station,
Antarctica was 2020-10-04 00:01.
- Remove obsolete files pacificnew, systemv, and yearistype.sh
from the distribution.
More information about the El-errata