[El-errata] ELBA-2019-0037 Oracle Linux 5 Extended Lifecycle Support (ELS) tzdata bug fix and enhancement update
Errata Announcements for Oracle Linux
el-errata at oss.oracle.com
Wed Jan 9 18:01:20 PST 2019
Oracle Linux Bug Fix Advisory ELBA-2019-0037
The following updated rpms for Oracle Linux 5 Extended Lifecycle Support
(ELS) have been uploaded to the Unbreakable Linux Network:
Description of changes:
- Rebase to tzdata-2018i (includes changes from
tzdata-2018h)(pfrankli at redhat.com)
- São Tomé and Príncipe changed from UTC+01 to UTC+00 on 2019-01-01.
- Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan changed from UTC+06 to UTC+05 on 2018-12-21.
- Created a new zone Asia/Qostanay since Qostanay, Kazakhstan didn't
transition with the Qyzylorda change.
- Metlakatla, Alaska will observe PST for this winter only.
- Predict that Morocco will continue to adjust clocks around Ramadan.
- Also include predictions for Iran from 2038 through 2090.
More information about the El-errata