[El-errata] OVMBA-2018-0280 Oracle VM 3.4 tzdata bug fix update
Errata Announcements for Oracle Linux
el-errata at oss.oracle.com
Wed Nov 28 21:07:09 PST 2018
Oracle VM Bug Fix Advisory OVMBA-2018-0280
The following updated rpms for Oracle VM 3.4 have been uploaded to the
Unbreakable Linux Network:
Description of changes:
- Rebase to tzdata-2018g
- Morocco will remain at UTC+1 rather than switching back to UTC+0 as
planned. This change is effective Octobober 28, 2018.
- Europe/Volgograd will change from UTC+3 to UTC+4 on October 28,2018.
- Add patch to remove use of 25:00.
- Drop previous change to DST in Brazil. The government rescinded the
- Bump the Release and rebuild noarch.
- Brazil moved the start of DST from the first Sunday in November
to the third Sunday in November.
More information about the El-errata