[El-errata] ELEA-2017-3052 Oracle Linux 6 tzdata enhancement update
Errata Announcements for Oracle Linux
el-errata at oss.oracle.com
Wed Oct 25 09:35:16 PDT 2017
Oracle Linux Enhancement Advisory ELEA-2017-3052
The following updated rpms for Oracle Linux 6 have been uploaded to the
Unbreakable Linux Network:
Description of changes:
- Rebase to tzdata-2017c.
- Northern Cyprus will revert to using EQ rules on October 29, 2017.
- Sudan will switch from +03 to +02 on November 1, 2017.
- Tonga will not change it's clocks on Novemeber 5, 2017 ending it's
experiment with DST.
- Fiji DST will end on January 14, 2018 rather than January 21, 2018.
- Namibia - starting September 3, 2017 switches from +)1 with DST to
+02 all year. This change takes effect April 1, 2018.
- Turks & Caicos changes from -04 all year to -05 with US DST starting
on March 11, 2018. Effective change date is November 4, 2018.
- tzdata now includes two text versions of the time zone data - tzdata.zi
More information about the El-errata