[El-errata] ELBA-2015-0948 Oracle Linux 6 ca-certificates bug fix and enhancement update
Errata Announcements for Oracle Linux
el-errata at oss.oracle.com
Wed May 6 11:19:59 PDT 2015
Oracle Linux Bug Fix Advisory ELBA-2015-0948
The following updated rpms for Oracle Linux 6 have been uploaded to the
Unbreakable Linux Network:
Description of changes:
- Update to CKBI 2.4 from NSS 3.18.1 with legacy modifications.
- Add an alternative version of the "Thawte Premium Server CA" root,
which carries a SHA1-RSA signature, to allow OpenJDK to verify applets
which contain that version of the root certificate (rhbz#1138230).
This change doesn't add trust for another key, because both versions
of the certificate use the same public key.
- Update to CKBI 2.3 from NSS 3.18 with legacy modifications.
- Add a patch to the source RPM that documents the changes from the
- Introduce the ca-legacy utility, a manual page, and the ca-legacy.conf
- The new scriptlets require the coreutils package.
- Remove the obsolete blacklist.txt file.
More information about the El-errata