[El-errata] Oracle Linux Release 6 Update 4 for x86 (32 bit) and x86_64 (64 Bit) architectures
Errata Announcements for Oracle Linux
el-errata at oss.oracle.com
Thu Feb 28 13:39:38 PST 2013
Oracle is pleased to announce the general availability of Oracle Linux 6.4 for x86 (32 bit) and x86_64 (64 bit) architectures.
Oracle Linux 6.4 ships with two sets of kernel packages:
* Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel [kernel-uek-2.6.39-400.17.1.el6uek]
o Installed and booted by default
* Red Hat Compatible Kernel [kernel-2.6.32-358.el6]
o Installed by default
By default, both the Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel and the Red Hat Compatible Kernel are installed.
Unbreakable Enterprise kernel Release 2 shipped in this update has following driver updates:
Storage Adapter Drivers
* NetXtreme II iSCSI driver (bnx2i) updated to 220.127.116.11f.
* NetXtreme II Fibre Channel over Ethernet driver (bnx2fc) updated to 2.2.17.
* Blade Engine 2 Open-iSCSI driver (be2iscsi) updated to 10.0.272.0o.
* Fibre Channel HBA driver (lpfc) updated to 18.104.22.168.2p.
* ConnectX core driver (mlx4_core) released at 1.0-ofed1.5.5 (x86_64 only). Handles low-level functions such as device initialization and firmware commands processing, and controls resource allocation so that the InfiniBand and Ethernet functions can share a device without interfering with each other.
* ConnectX Ethernet driver (mlx4_en) released at 22.214.171.124 (x86_64 only). Handles Ethernet-specific functions and plugs into the netdev mid-layer.
* ConnectX InfiniBand driver (mlx4_ib) released at 1.0-ofed1.5.5 (x86_64 only). Handles InfiniBand-specific functions.
* Fibre Channel HBA driver (qla2xxx) updated to 8.04.00.11.39.0-k.
* iSCSI driver (qla4xxx) updated to 5.03.00.01.06.02-uek2. Now supports Open-iSCSI.
Network Adapter Drivers
* NetXtreme II network adapter driver (bnx2) updated to 2.2.3e.
* NetXtreme II 10Gbps network adapter driver (bnx2x) updated to 1.74.17.
* Converged Network Interface Card core driver (cnic) updated to 2.5.12e.
* Tigon3 Ethernet adapter driver (tg3) updated to 3.125g.
* Blade Engine 2 10Gbps adapter driver (be2net) updated to 126.96.36.199o.
* PRO/1000 PCI-Express Gigabit network adapter driver (e1000e) updated to 2.1.4-NAPI.
* Gigabit Ethernet network adapter driver (igb) updated to 4.0.17.
* 10 Gigabit PCI-Express network adapter driver (ixgbe) updated to 3.11.33.
* 10 Gigabit Server Adapter virtual function driver (ixgbevf) updated to 2.6.2-NAPI. The kernel must support Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV).
* NetXen Multiport 1/10 Gigabit Network adapter driver (netxen_nic) updated to 4.0.80.
* 1/10 GbE Converged/Intelligent Ethernet Adapter driver (qlcnic) updated to 188.8.131.52.
* QLE81xx network adapter driver (qlge) updated to v1.00.00.31.
For more information, please refer to the online release notes available at:
All packages are available on theUnbreakable Linux Network <http://linux.oracle.com>.
Installable binary and source ISO images will available onOracle Software Delivery Cloud <http://edelivery.oracle.com/linux> shortly.
If ISO images are needed before they are available on Oracle Software Delivery Cloud, please request these via a My Oracle Support service request.
The Oracle Linux Team
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the El-errata