[El-errata] Oracle Linux Release 6 Update 3 for x86 (32 bit) and x86_64 (64 Bit) architectures
Errata Announcements for Oracle Linux
el-errata at oss.oracle.com
Thu Jun 28 11:25:29 PDT 2012
Oracle is pleased to announce the general availability of Oracle Linux 6.3 for x86 (32 bit) and x86_64 (64 bit) architectures.
Oracle Linux 6.3 ships with two sets of kernel packages:
* Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel [kernel-uek-2.6.39-200.24.1.el6uek]
o Installed and booted by default
* Red Hat Compatible Kernel [kernel-2.6.32-279.el6]
o Installed by default
By default, both the Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel and the Red Hat Compatible Kernel are installed.
Unbreakable Enterprise kernel Release 2 shipped in this update has following driver updates:
Network Drivers updates
* Updated be2net to version 4.2.220o
* Updated bnx2 to version 2.2.1
* Updated bnx2x to version 1.72.00-0
* Updated cnic to version 2.5.10
* Updated cxgb3 to version 1.1.4-ko
* Updated cxgb4 to version 1.3.0-ko
* Updated e100 to version 3.5.24-k2-NAPI
* Updated e1000 to version 7.3.21-k8-NAPI
* Updated e1000e to version 1.9.5-k
* Updated igb to version 3.2.10-k
* Updated igbvf to version 2.0.1-k
* Updated ixgbe to version 3.6.7-k
* Updated ixgbevf to version 2.2.0-k
* Updated netxen_nic to version 4.0.78
* Updated qlcnic to version 22.214.171.124
* Updated qlge to version 1.00.00.30
* Updated r8169 to version 2.3LK-NAPI
* Updated tg3 to version 3.122
Storage Drivers updates
* Updated be2iscsi to version 126.96.36.199o
* Updated bnx2fc to version 1.0.10
* Updated lpfc to version 188.8.131.52.4p
* Updated mptsas to version 3.04.19
* Updated mpt2sas to version 13.100.00.00
* Updated qla2xxx to version 8.04.00.03.39.0-k
For more information, please refer to the online release notes available at:
All packages are available on the Unbreakable Linux Network (http://linux.oracle.com).
Installable binary and source ISO images will available on Oracle Software Delivery Cloud (http://edelivery.oracle.com/linux) shortly.
If ISO images are needed before they are available on Oracle Software Delivery Cloud, please request these via a My Oracle Support service request.
The Oracle Linux Team
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the El-errata