[El-errata] ELBA-2010-0529 Enterprise Linux 4 pam_krb5 bug fix update

Errata Announcements for Enterprise Linux el-errata at oss.oracle.com
Wed Jul 14 18:20:11 PDT 2010

Enterprise Linux Bug Fix Advisory ELBA-2010-0529

https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2010-0529.html

The following updated rpms for Enterprise Linux 4 have been uploaded to
the Unbreakable Linux Network:

i386:
pam_krb5-2.1.17-8.el4_8.1.i386.rpm

x86_64:
pam_krb5-2.1.17-8.el4_8.1.i386.rpm
pam_krb5-2.1.17-8.el4_8.1.x86_64.rpm

ia64:
pam_krb5-2.1.17-8.el4_8.1.i386.rpm
pam_krb5-2.1.17-8.el4_8.1.ia64.rpm

SRPMS:
http://oss.oracle.com/el4/SRPMS-updates/pam_krb5-2.1.17-8.el4_8.1.src.rpm

Description of changes:

[2.1.17-8.1]
- rebuild (#598926)

[2.1.17-9]
- rebuild
- set the lengths correctly on passwords returned from the prompter
- add proposed patch to rework prompter callback semantics so that we
  suppress additional requests for passwords while using the conversation
  callback for other items, and to substitute our own prompt strings
  when we know it's one of the new-password prompts (#521740)