[El-errata] ELBA-2008-0231 Enterprise Linux 4 nss_ldap bug fix update

Errata Announcements for Enterprise Linux el-errata at oss.oracle.com
Mon Apr 21 21:14:44 PDT 2008

Enterprise Linux Bug Fix Advisory ELBA-2008-0231

https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2008-0231.html

The following updated rpms for Enterprise Linux 4 have been uploaded to
the Unbreakable Linux Network:

i386:
nss_ldap-226-24.el4_6.i386.rpm

x86_64:
nss_ldap-226-24.el4_6.i386.rpm
nss_ldap-226-24.el4_6.x86_64.rpm

SRPMS:
http://oss.oracle.com/el4/SRPMS-updates/nss_ldap-226-24.el4_6.src.rpm

Description of changes:

[226-24]
- rebuild

[226-23]
- fix leftover lock problem in nss_initgroups_ignoreusers handling (#439215)

[226-22]
- suppress password-expired errors encountered during referral chases during
  modify requests (#439775)

[226-21]
- rebuild

[226-20.0.0.3]
- interpret server-supplied policy controls when chasing referrals, so that
  we don't give up when following a referral for a password change after
  reset (#439775)
- don't attempt to change the password using ldap_modify if the password
  change mode is "exop_send_old" (we already didn't for "exop")

[226-20.0.0.1]
- don't drop the supplied password if the directory server indicates that
  the password needs to be changed because it's just been reset: we may need
  it to chase a referral later (#439775)