[Btrfs-devel] More -unstable fixes pushed out

Philip Martin philip at codematters.co.uk
Fri Oct 26 13:47:01 PDT 2007

Chris Mason <chris.mason at oracle.com> writes:

>> On Thursday 25 October 2007, Chris Mason wrote:
>> > Hello everyone,
>> >
>> > I've got fixes for the errors in btrfs_extend_item pushed out
>> > (which I
>
> I'm still stabilizing things in the btrfs-unstable trees first.  This
> includes a disk format change, which I don't want to inflict on people
> too many times.
>
> So, the trees:
>
> http://oss.oracle.com/mercurial/mason/btrfs-unstable
> http://oss.oracle.com/mercurial/mason/btrfs-progs-unstable
>
> Currently have the latest and greatest.

I don't see anything later than 19 Oct:

$ cd btrfs-unstable
$ hg log --limit 1
changeset:   273:9bf00d0c038f
tag:         tip
user:        Chris Mason <chris.mason at oracle.com>
date:        Fri Oct 19 14:01:21 2007 -0400
summary:     Fix split_leaf to avoid incorrect double splits

$ cd ../btrfs-progs-unstable/
$ hg log --limit 1
changeset:   133:55bd7b880b45
tag:         tip
user:        Chris Mason <chris.mason at oracle.com>
date:        Fri Oct 19 10:38:08 2007 -0400
summary:     properly init block group cache structs

Does your 25 Oct mail refer to something newer?