[Btrfs-devel] Question about block_limit

Josef Bacik jwhiter at redhat.com
Fri Aug 10 10:42:10 PDT 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to implement block accounting, and I notice theres a block_limit in
addition to blocks_used in btrfs_root_item.  Its not set anywhere or anything so
I'm wondering what I should do with it, as I assume its related to the block
accounting.  Should I make mkfs calculate the total number of blocks on the fs
and set block_limit to that?  Just want to know what that field is used for so I
can keep it in mind while I do my work, or add it to my TODO list.  Thanks much,

Josef