[rds-devel] RDS-tools issues

liang_kang liang_kang at pbdata.com.cn
Wed Dec 7 01:13:15 PST 2016

Hi, Santosh,

I tried upstream kernel 4.8.12, the rds-tool with RDMA optioncan work.(Interface for RDMA over RDS)

If I have socket programming in kernel directly, such RDMA interface over RDS is not necessary, right?
Since programming in kernel, there will be no copy between user space and kernel space, RDS socket (with rds-rdma.ko) has the same efficient as RDMA interface over RDS.

Thanks.

PHEGDA天玑数据
上海天玑数据技术有限公司

康亮|工程师

邮箱 liang_kang at pbdata.com.cn
手机+86-136-0169-6147 | 传真 +86-21-54279888
地址上海市 徐汇区 桂林路406号 华鑫中心 2号楼 12层 | 邮编 200233

我们的官方网站 www.phegda.com

原始邮件