[rds-devel] rds-rdma call trace bug

Chen Nai chennai1982 at 126.com
Thu Oct 29 19:31:09 PDT 2015

Hi, Santosh:

What is the version of kernel.org tree to support RDS driver, 2.6.30 and later?
How about the rds driver module intergrated by Mellanox OFED?
Thanks.

在2015年10月29 23时20分, "santosh shilimkar"<santosh.shilimkar at oracle.com>写道:

On 10/29/2015 12:23 AM, Chen Nai wrote:
> Hi, all:
> I am using rds 4.1 integratd by MLNX_OFED(MLNX_OFED_LINUX-2.3-2.0.0  on
> CentOS6.5 x64).
> If I increase the message buffer length on the client via sendmsg (maybe
> 10000 bytes), then the server will be blocking on revemsg(3,
> and then rds-ping will not output and rds-stress will output all zero
> traffics.

Its really hard to know state of the port you have. If you could
reproduce the problem with kernel.org tree, I can look into
it. Thanks !!

Regards,
Santosh