[rds-devel] QP error event with RDS

Venkat Venkatsubra venkat.x.venkatsubra at oracle.com
Wed May 11 05:50:09 PDT 2011

Hello,

Status 12 is IB_WC_RETRY_EXC_ERR (include/rdma/ib_verbs.h).

The IB transport layer gave up after retrying to transmit  a number of times.

Can you mail me the rds-info output on the sending  as well as the receiving side ?

(a snapshot before and after the run)

Did the receiving side have buffers posted to receive ?

Venkat