[rds-devel] Tree for upstreaming available for review

Andy Grover andy.grover at oracle.com
Wed Feb 18 18:19:31 PST 2009

Hi all,

I've been working on fixing the issues raised by comments from the first
code submission of rds for upstream inclusion. I'm out the rest of the
week so the emails will go out Monday, most likely.

My plan is to squash the fixes down into the original patchset. The
updated diffs will be what I send to netdev, but this tree:

http://www.openfabrics.org/git/?p=~agrover/ofed_1_4/linux-2.6.git;a=shortlog;h=future/20090218

will also be available if anyone prefers to review the broken-out
changes since last time. (Any comments or further patches always
appreciated!)

Thanks -- Regards -- Andy