[rds-devel] pick the outgoing HCA based on the IP used for bind

Or Gerlitz or.gerlitz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 13:46:37 PST 2009

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 6:29 PM, Richard Frank <richard.frank at oracle.com>wrote:

Perhaps we only need the rdma_bind_addr to the rds driver.

I am not with you, please explain

> Did you confirm that the correct out going device was selected when using
> rds-ping...

No, I was playing with the rping  utility which is also based on the
rdma-cm, but I have to do more testing to see if the problem reproduces on
my systems. Please send the details how to reproduce with rds-ping or what
ever program you use to make this happen.

Or.