[rds-devel] future/2008111301

Andy Grover andy.grover at oracle.com
Thu Nov 13 17:48:00 PST 2008

Hi Jon,

I've just pushed my latest Future tree to

www.openfabrics.org:/pub/scm/~agrover/ofed_1_4/linux-2.6.git
future/2008111301 (no rebase since previous)

Good-sized patches, but mostly removing the unused FMR code in the iwarp
module. One thing I wasn't quite sure about was the change in
rds_ib_alloc_mr(). In the while(1) I removed the call to
rds_ib_reuse_fmr() -- not using fmr's, right? If you can just recheck
the logic in that function, I'd appreciate it.

Regards -- Andy

PS heads up, I'm planning on doing the global search&replace of
"ib"->"iw" in iw*.[ch] in the next few days.