[rds-devel] iWARP RDMA patch

Richard Frank richard.frank at oracle.com
Thu Nov 6 12:29:55 PST 2008

for bcopy:

1) loopback should be all that is needed to run tkmvrpc...
2) we (Oracle) will run Oracle regression tests here + rds-stress for
basic performance..
We have your NICs installed - just need a complete stack to start..
3) then a full RAC IPC certification..on 16 nodes.. fully redundant
fabric - executed by vendor..

for rdma:

1) rdma completion / error processing working
2) get_mr to handle destination IP for the key.
3) we must update Oracle IPC to use the new get_mr interface - this
requires another Oracle release..
4) repeat 2 & 3 from bcopy...for rdma path.