[rds-devel] rds-stress endianness issue.

Olaf Kirch olaf.kirch at oracle.com
Wed May 7 10:44:12 PDT 2008

On Wednesday 07 May 2008 18:57:23 Pradeep wrote:
> parse_addr() converts the IP address to host byte order and that is directly
> passed to the peer - the encode_options() doesn't convert it back to network
> byte order.

Ah, that is indeed a bug - when I wrote the encode/decode stuff I
was under the impression that send/receive_addr are passed around
in network byte order. I'll post a patch tomorrow.

Olaf
--
Olaf Kirch  |  --- o --- Nous sommes du soleil we love when we play
okir at lst.de |    / | \   sol.dhoop.naytheet.ah kin.ir.samse.qurax