[rds-devel] netperf patch to support RDS

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at voltaire.com
Tue Oct 30 05:59:38 PDT 2007

Can someone point me to an "official" netperf patch that enhances it to
support RDS? I was handed a 2.4.2 based tgz package whose src dir diff
against 2.4.2 yields the below diffstat and is attached in compressed form.

For example, I saw that configuring it with --enable-demo=yes does not
help to get interim results with the -D flag for -t RDS_STREAM tests,
and I wondered if someone knows why, etc.

Basically, it would be better if all RDS users would work with the same
patch to netperf, and eventually this patch is merged into netperf.

Or.

$ diff -ru netperf-2.4.2/src netperf-2.4.2_rds/src | diffstat
 .deps         |only
 Makefile      |only
 Makefile.am   |    2
 Makefile.in   |  221 +++++-----