[rds-devel] documentation

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at voltaire.com
Tue Oct 30 04:57:47 PDT 2007

Can anyone point me to documentation of RDS?

What I found so far except for the comments in the code, is a man page (RDS_README.txt) plus release notes (rds_release_notes.txt) provided by the ofed-docs package and the man pages and sources provided by the rds-tools package which give some indirect info on RDS and that's it more or less. With the code spanning now 10K lines, this volume of documentation is somehow short to allow for diving into it, per my taste...

Or.