[Php-devel] Requesting php-mbstring for PHP 5.3.3

Christopher Jones christopher.jones at oracle.com
Tue Jan 4 13:00:16 PST 2011

Hi Eduardo,

Can you tell me the customer name and what you know about their PHP use?  (This really
helps us prioritize work on PHP).

Regarding mbstring

1. You could suggest the customer use http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/php/zend-server-096314.html
    Remind them that the oss.oracle PHP RPMs are not supported in any way.

2. They could get the PHP source rpm from oss.oracle; this will build the mbstring extension

Chris