[Olt-users] Can OLT run against existing installations?

gurudas pai gurudas.pai at oracle.com
Fri Oct 19 04:32:22 PDT 2007

Hi Jeff,

I assume you are using latest olt rpm's from
http://oss.oracle.com/projects/olt/files/packages/

For Oracle 10.2.0.3 , create links

ln -s your_oracle_home
/opt/oracle/oltest/olts/.srchome/oracle-rac-10.2.0.110.2.0.3/crs

ln -s your_crs_home
/opt/oracle/oltest/olts/.srchome/oracle-rac-10.2.0.110.2.0.3/racdb

ie, <version> =10.2.0.110.2.0.3

Let me know if you face any issue.

Thanks,
-Guru