[Ocfs2-users] 1.2.4 symbols

Randy Ramsdell rramsdell at livedatagroup.com
Fri Feb 9 10:22:55 PST 2007

Sunil Mushran wrote:
> What does dmesg say?

I think it is suse thing, but not sure.

FATAL: Error inserting ocfs2
(/lib/modules/2.6.16.27-0.6-smp/kernel/fs/ocfs2/ocfs2.ko): Unknown
symbol in module, or unknown parameter (see dmesg)
dfb02010304:/usr/src # dmesg
ocfs2: disagrees about version of symbol dlm_print_one_lock
ocfs2: Unknown symbol dlm_print_one_lock
ocfs2: Unknown symbol o2hb_heartbeat_resource_get_by_name
ocfs2: disagrees about version of symbol dlmlock
ocfs2: Unknown symbol dlmlock
ocfs2: disagrees about version of symbol o2nm_get_node_by_num
ocfs2: Unknown symbol o2nm_get_node_by_num
ocfs2: disagrees about version of symbol o2hb_setup_callback
ocfs2: Unknown symbol o2hb_setup_callback
ocfs2: disagrees about version of symbol dlm_unregister_domain
ocfs2: Unknown symbol dlm_unregister_domain
ocfs2: disagrees about version of symbol dlm_register_domain
ocfs2: Unknown symbol dlm_register_domain
ocfs2: disagrees about version of symbol dlm_register_eviction_cb
ocfs2: Unknown symbol dlm_register_eviction_cb
ocfs2: disagrees about version of symbol config_item_put
ocfs2: Unknown symbol config_item_put
ocfs2: disagrees about version of symbol o2net_register_handler
ocfs2: Unknown symbol o2net_register_handler
ocfs2: disagrees about version of symbol o2hb_register_callback
ocfs2: Unknown symbol o2hb_register_callback
ocfs2: disagrees about version of symbol o2hb_unregister_callback
ocfs2: Unknown symbol o2hb_unregister_callback
ocfs2: disagrees about version of symbol dlmunlock
ocfs2: Unknown symbol dlmunlock
ocfs2: disagrees about version of symbol o2nm_node_put
ocfs2: Unknown symbol o2nm_node_put