[Ocfs2-users] kernel oops

Lazar Obradovic laza at yu.net
Wed Jul 13 03:47:59 CDT 2005

>Can you describe in detail the test you ran? Specifically which nodes were
>running bonnie++ and what command line options were used.

I have two nodes, named daisy and mail2 sharing the same volume over
iSCSI (linux-iscsi and some intel's iSCSI target).

Daisy ran the test with following params:
# bonnie++ -d /mnt/cluster/test/ -s 10000 -u nobody:nogroup
where /mnt/cluster/ is a mountpoint of an ocfs2 filesystem.

>Were there any error messages in your logs before this?

No, just this. Other info messages from kernel boot process are

>Also, if you're running 0.99.13, it'd be great to test this with a more
>recent version (svn head is best) as a ton of bugfixes have gone in since
>then. Thanks!

Well, it was 0.99.13 at a time of test. I just upgraded to 0.99.16
("just" = yesterday afternoon) and was able to complete the test without
any problems, so I guess that problems are fixed :) I'll keep testing
and let you know of any details and problems I encounter.

--
LO275-RIPE