[Ocfs-users] Unable to delete a file...

Stefano Cislaghi s.cislaghi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 05:19:25 PDT 2009

2009/3/15 Sunil Mushran <sunil.mushran at oracle.com>:
> In OCFS Release 1, files that are in use across the cluster cannot be
> deleted. This has nothing to do with o_direct ios. Once the files are
> no longer in use, one should be able to delete the file with the regular rm
> command.

Ok, this is clear. But I've a directory with backup of archived logs.
In this moment I've 25 files. The first one, the oldest, is marked as
in use.
It's not possibile that this file is in used. There's no RMAN process
active. Also backuped archived are no used by database. Database use
only archive log in status 'CURRENT', all other files can be removed.

What you can suggest?

Thanks
Stefano