[Ocfs-users] Could not get a raw device slot for disk access. Please free up some devices.

sundar mahadevan sundarmahadevan82 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 11:37:50 PDT 2009

Thanks for your reply. I find the following in the website:

Red Hat 	       2008.08.18        OCFS2 packages for various Red Hat
distributions
Source Files    2008.08.18 	       Source files for OCFS2

and under sources files i see v1.0 through v1.4

I'm running opensuse 10.3 . Can i use the one under RHEL5 or is there
anything i need to do with the source files for opensuse 10.3. Thanks
in advance.