[Ocfs-users] Hard system restart when DRBD connection fails while in use

Henri Cook ocfs at theplayboymansion.net
Mon Sep 8 02:01:14 PDT 2008

Cool - I really appreciate all your help. Assuming I can't change this
crash behaviour - can I just extend the timeout indefinitely? I haven't
seen any evidence of the hang using a two minute timeout and recreating
this crash - the shared filesystem on node A can still be written to
etc. and obviously they resync on connection via DRBD