[Ocfs-users] Hard system restart when DRBD connection fails while in use

Henri Cook ocfs at theplayboymansion.net
Sun Sep 7 17:55:16 PDT 2008

I realise the timeout is configurable - how will the cluster hang for
two days? I don't understand.

If one node in the (2 node) cluster dies - the other one should just be
able to continue surely? When the other node comes back its shared block
device (ocfs2 drive) will be overwritten with the contents of the active
host by DRBD