[Ocfs-users] OCFS2 and ASM Question

Chris Taylor ChrisTaylor at unisolinc.com
Fri Aug 4 10:05:22 PDT 2006

Thats kind of what I was looking for.  The Install Guides I'm looking at
didn't make it clear that they were separate.  Reading more closely, I
notice that the specific guide I'm going through only formats one partition
as OCFS2 and sets up the others as ASM.

As you can tell, I'm still learning the new 10g RAC architecture options and
appreciate the input.

Thanks,

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA