[Ocfs-users] problem with OCFS label

Wu, Hai hxwu at tribune.com
Thu Sep 1 08:19:49 CDT 2005

Raj,
Thanks. My worry is about the entries in /etc/fstab file. The configuration would be the same across all nodes in the RAC. Say:
/dev/emcpowerd   /oradata/data3   _netdev, ...

If emcpowerd was changed to emcpowerc, then this mounting would fail. We have to manually modify that file then. I want to use LABEL to work around that problem, and I know that won't work now. It seems it has to be done manually. Please let me know if I got it wrong.

Your suggestion of copying powerpath config file across nodes is a good one. To do 'powermt save', then copy the file. I am still not sure where that file is at this point.

Thanks,
Hai