[Ocfs-users] OCFS disk failure problem.

Sunil Mushran sunil.mushran at oracle.com
Mon Jan 17 11:47:14 CST 2005

The error listed concerns failiure to mount. Appears something overwrote
atleast the
first block on disk.

email me the output of the following:
dd if=/dev/shareddisk of=outfile bs=1024 count=3000
Remember to gzip it. :-)

Lets see if the contents shed any light as to the extent of damage and
possibly more.

Sunil