[Ocfs-users] Secure/remote copy OCFS tools?

Bruce Holzrichter bholzrichter at monster.com
Wed Feb 2 15:44:16 CST 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-02 at 13:35 -0800, David McWhinnie wrote:
> We have a need to copy files from a remote machine to
> an OCFS partition.  Are there any plans to provide a
> secure copy (scp) or remote copy (rcp) utility with
> the o_direct flags?  Or maybe they exist but we just
> never installed them.

I had found these for Red Hat AS 2.1 while researching ocfs recently..

http://oss.oracle.com/projects/coreutils/files/AS2.1/i386/

"openssh-clients-3.1p1-14.1.i386.rpm   O_DIRECT enabled version of scp
(--o_direct) also requires updated fileutils with O_DIRECT enabled cp"

Not sure if that helps, maybe there is other versions up there as well.

Bruce Holzrichter