[Ocfs-users] OCFS and BCM5700

Jeram jeram at JISEDU.OR.ID
Tue Sep 28 20:31:52 CDT 2004

Hi...

I have a strange problem with my Private NIC Channel, here is my environment
details :
1. RHAS 2.1 with kernel 2.4.9-e.27 Enterprise
2. OCFS version : 2.4.9-e-enterprise-1.0.9-6
3. Oracle RDBMS : 9.2.0.4 RAC with 5 Nodes
4. Private NIC Channel: Broadcom BCM5700

My Private NIC channel is down intermittently, we just tracing the root of
the problems by identify each product installed the server, including OCFS.
But there is no problem with my Public NIC Channel, which is having deferent
made.

My question is : From OCFS point of view is there any chance that OCFS is
conflicting with the BCM5700 NIC?

Thanks
Jeram