[Ocfs-users] OCFS Questions

Jeram jeram at JISEDU.OR.ID
Thu Sep 2 19:53:39 CDT 2004

Hi Wim...

The Database is running well without any problems, even if we query a table
with 20 Million records there is no performance issues....

I am suspecting at the HW level, that is the controller and the
SecurePath...we are still trying to get best solution from the Local HP
Support.

One more questions, is this a common situation in all OCFS users, or I am
the only one who are facing this issue?

Rgds/Jeram

-----Original Message-----
From: Wim Coekaerts [mailto:wim.coekaerts at oracle.com]
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 7:45 AM
To: Jeram
Cc: 'Wim Coekaerts'; ocfs-users at oss.oracle.com
Subject: Re: [Ocfs-users] OCFS Questions

well, it can be recovering right ? this sounds like normal behavior. I'm
not really the right person to give rac advice, you could try to talk to
oracle support, I dont' want to give out false info..

but if it's doing recovery and its reading the redologs and stuff it can
take time... check your alert log

Wim