[Ocfs-users] ocfs on sles9

Jeremy Schneider jer1887 at asugroup.com
Tue Nov 30 14:47:28 CST 2004

Haven't really tried this yet, but I'm wondering what the direction is
for official ocfs support on SLES9.  Anyone know if there are plans to
support OCFS 1.x on sles9 at some point?  I know it's a 2.6 kernel
instead of 2.4...

thanks,
Jeremy

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual(s) and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, by anyone other than the intended recipient(s), is strictly prohibited.