[Ocfs-users] A couple more minor questions about OCFS and RHE L3

Derek Suzuki DSuzuki at ZipRealty.com
Mon Mar 8 11:24:58 CST 2004

	Wim, I opened a TAR on this issue, and was informed that async+ocfs
is supported (as opposed to "works") as of 1.0.9-12.  If this is not the
case, then it sounds like there may be a miscommunication on the Oracle
side.