[Ocfs-users] OCFS Performance on a Hitachi SAN

Raj sanstorage at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 18:54:57 CDT 2004

What version of Red Hat are you using? We had a similar issue with
PowerPath 3.06 on RH AS 3.0 but then EMC came out with a patch and
seems to work fine. One way to get best performance is not use any
Path management software but that may not be feasible. Check with HDS
to see is they've a patch for HDLM.

Raj