AW: [Ocfs-users] OCFS 1.0.9-6 performance with EVA 6000 Storage

Magnus Lubeck ml at inwork.ch
Wed Jun 2 12:09:54 CDT 2004

Jeram: One question:

15 minutes, is that the time it takes to mount ALL 51 LUNs on ALL hosts (i.e
255 mounts), or is it for ONE node to mount 51 LUNs when all other hosts
have already mounted the LUNs?

There is a big difference when it comes to calculate availability. Usually
one does not have a BIG crash, requiering all nodes to be rebooted at the
same time.

How long does it take to mount the 51 LUNs on One box alone (with all others
already mounted)?

Best,
//magnus