[Ocfs-users] OCFS Database too slow

Jeram jeram at JISEDU.OR.ID
Wed Jul 21 10:15:27 CDT 2004

Hi David...

Let me try as per your suggestion. Thanks a lot for your inputs.

Rgds/Jeram

-----Original Message-----
From: David McWhinnie [mailto:davidmcwhinnie at yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 9:03 AM
To: Jeram; Wim Coekaerts
Cc: ocfs-users at oss.oracle.com
Subject: RE: [Ocfs-users] OCFS Database too slow

Until we can get a fix for SecurePath we are not using
anything for path failover.  Our only real point of
failure is the switch, and we felt that the risk was
acceptable.  For an HBA or cable failure the RAC
architecture allows things to continue running on the
other nodes.

=== message truncated ===