[Ocfs-users] Multiple interconnects

Rui Amaral ramaral at rim.net
Fri Feb 13 16:01:10 CST 2004

Yup.

Just make sure that you know how your switch is configured for bonding to behave the way you want it to - ie., layer 3 switch for load balancing (mode 1 , 2,3 for load balancing in bonding) or layer 2 (mode 1 for failover in bonding). Also, I have found that 6.2.11a bonding driver is more stable than the latest 7.x version.