RES: [Ocfs-users] ocfs compilation error

Mauro Staretz mstaretz at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 17:29:43 CST 2004

Gtk+devel was not installed. So I installed this package and its
dependencies.
But I'm still receiving the same error msg. gtk-config is in
/usr/bin/gtk-config. I set GTK_CONFIG env variable to gtk-config full path
but nothing changed.
It seems that the compilation is looking for gtk version 1.2.8 but mine is
1.2.10-11.

Mauro Staretz