FW: [Ocfs-users] Observations

Shivaprasad Kambalimath ShivaprK at herbalife.com
Mon Aug 30 16:13:00 CDT 2004

Hi Sunil,

I'm looking into this thread now.

Does this mean we cannot use FTP option to copy OCFS files to ext3? If
so, is there any ftp version available for OCFS, similar to cp
--o_direct?

Also, is there any version of sync available for OCFS (in normal FS,
sync does a refresh of FS from kernel cache so that the FS is
consistent). By this can we say that the FS shard by both nodes is
consistent?

Regards,
Shiva