[Ocfs-users] Source for OCFS Support Package

Roland_Kratz at msg.de Roland_Kratz at msg.de
Sat Aug 7 19:02:06 CDT 2004

Hello,

I want to use ocfs for a 10g RAC installation on a 2 node cluster,
consisting of 1 Athlon and 1 Pentium machine with Firewire storage. OS is
RHAS 3.

Since I need to build my own binary Athlon rpm's, I downloaded
        ocfs-1.0.12.tar.gz
        ocfs-tools-1.0.10.tar.gz

I was able to install both (./configure ; make - make install).

When I try to load_ocfs I get lots of errors and insmod fails. I suppose
this could be due to the missing support package (ocfs-support-1.0.10.1).
This I can't find in the files section.

What am I missing?

Thanks for your help!

Regards,