[Ocfs-users] Unresolved Symbols on Uniprocessor Kernel

Mauro Staretz mstaretz at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 30 11:51:52 CDT 2004

I'm trying to install ocfs using RHAS 2.1 uniprocessor kernel on a vmware
gsx server 3.0 virtual machine and I'm getting the unresolved symbols error
when I try to start ocfs.
I'm using the following packages:
ocfs-tools-1.0.10-1.i386.rpm
ocfs-support-1.0.10-1.i386.rpm
ocfs-2.4.9-e-1.0.11-1.i686.rpm

My kernel is 2.4.9-e.38 uniprocessor (compiled by me).

Questions:
1) Am I using the right packages for this kernel ?
2) If I'm not using the right packages, is there any right compiled package
for this kernel ?
3) If I need to compile ocfs for this kernel what are the detailed steps for
this compilation and installation (I'm not a linux expert).

Tks,
Mauro Staretz - MI Montreal Informática Ltda
Microsoft MCSE+I / MCDBA / MCP - Oracle OCP
Tel: 55-21-2291-6116 R.2104
Fax: 55-21-2533-6028